Anyone here use doctors at Ascension St Johns hospital and clinics in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting.

I have Blue Cross Medicare, a St. John/Ascension doctor in the Bernsen Bldg. and don't have any issues with Medicare assignment.

Maybe it's a doctor thing.
To be more precise, it’s BC Medicare Advantage that is the problem. Their transplant center wouldn’t take me for a kidney transplant because of not accepting BC Medicare Advantage. They want Community Care & I had a less than optimal experience with them when I was still in the workforce with employer benefits. So now I travel to OKC Integris for the transplant center there. Probably about 18 months or so to be in the zone to receive a kidney.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We got home from our winter trip and had three letters about security breaches in websites.
Two offered free internet security services and one wanted to give a few bucks.
Seems the Medical Community needs to step up their game?
The last time we had to do an offsite Commuinication which was last week, they wanted FAX, or a CD.
Who in Gods name does CD's or FAX's now?

travisstorma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s no surprise these happen. I work for a radiology manufacturer and many of these hospitals still have some of our older systems with XP accessible from the internet. Too cheap to upgrade a system that “isn’t broke.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom