• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Honda Mower and Echo weedeater

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
1.00$
I have my father's old Honda commercial grade, 3 speed, self-propelled, 5.0 hp, 20" cut, lawn mower and an Echo straight shaft weed eater for sale.
The mower has sat since dad passed away and even a couple years before he passed so its been in dry storage for an estimated 4 years. It ran well when dad stopped using it. He was diligent about maintenance and always changed oil and filters once a year. All this mower needs is fresh oil, possibly an air filter and fresh fuel. The carburetor shouldn't need any work as there is a petcock valve in the fuel line and dad always shut the valve and let it run until it emptied the carborator. This is a commercial grade mower but was only used to cut dads city lot. It has lots of years left in it, these things run forever.

Mower: $100,00

The Echo was mine and ran fine the last time I used it. I haven't done my own lawn work in 5 years so its been in my garage. It needs a new fuel line as it won't prime. Probably got some dry rot and cracked. Simple, cheap fix.

Echo: $50

Attachments

• Echo 1.jpg
    Echo 1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
  • Echo 2.jpg
    Echo 2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Echo 3.jpg
    Echo 3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Honda.jpg