Last Time You Fired A Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2570.jpeg
IMG_2571.jpeg
IMG_2572.jpeg
IMG_2573.jpeg
IMG_2574.jpeg
I made it out to Red Castle this morning to try out a new build.
All Wilson Combat Lower (except LaRue Trigger)
All Aero Enhanced Upper, 16” mid length HBAR with Ballistic Advantage Gas Block, VG6 Delta Break, and BCM Gunfighter Ambi CH over a ToolCraft Nickel Boron BCG.
I added Magpul grip, stock, ejection port door, and pro sites.
Smooth accurate shooter.
*I have an FDE Ambi Safety in route
And yes, I forgot to take pics of the targets. :)

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before I happened up on this one, I was looking at a LadySmith, but it was too far to drive to get it. For some reason, I’m thing the silver LadySmith is a rebranded 642. :anyone:
I bought a pre lock 642 Pro for my daughter, and this 342 is about 3 oz lighter because of the titanium cylinder.

Regarding the Lady Smith weapons, the wife has had both a revolver in .38 Special and a semiautomatic in 9mm.

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been about a month and a half since I've fired a shot. Mainly because I was sick with a cold or a flu for 6 weeks. This past week was the first time I've been able to breathe through my nose in like 2 months. Gotta hit the range this weekend because I bought a Sig P365 Spectre Comp about a month ago that I haven't shot yet.

I'm also looking at possibly joining a gun club because my local range is pistol only and I'd like to shoot my AK I recently bought. So if anyone has any recommendations of a rifle range or club in the Tulsa area, let me know.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been about a month and a half since I've fired a shot. Mainly because I was sick with a cold or a flu for 6 weeks. This past week was the first time I've been able to breathe through my nose in like 2 months. Gotta hit the range this weekend because I bought a Sig P365 Spectre Comp about a month ago that I haven't shot yet.

I'm also looking at possibly joining a gun club because my local range is pistol only and I'd like to shoot my AK I recently bought. So if anyone has any recommendations of a rifle range or club in the Tulsa area, let me know.
Check out Red Castle. Wife and I have been members for three years. They have an indoor in Tulsa and the outdoor on Zink Ranch.
https://www.tulsaredcastlegunclub.com/default.php

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Fair warning, a lot of ranges only allow brass cartridges and a lot of 7.62x39 is steel. There is plenty of brass available, you just have to make sure it's what your ordering.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t remember the model number but I have a LadySmith in 38spl I carry occasionally. Super light and accurate as can be.
Now I need to go see what model it is.

Oh and I know LadySmith ar ar ar ar. Don’t care it’s a sweet gun.

@retrieverman

She’s been in a holster and needs a good cleaning.

IMG_5133.jpeg

Model 37-2 Airweight

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom