New Sports Illustrated Swim Suit issue is out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda mainstream now. Been surprised to see it. Not like anyone's gonna admit they were wrong
Fauchi is back before congress next week. The guy testifying last week, pretty much exposed all the lies, but was canceled by the media and the AMA when all the misinformation was coming out from Fauchi and company.
I'd like to see Fauchi lose his government retirement and get some time. He killed people.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fauchi is back before congress next week. The guy testifying last week, pretty much exposed all the lies, but was canceled by the media and the AMA when all the misinformation was coming out from Fauchi and company.
I'd like to see Fauchi lose his government retirement and get some time. He killed people.
It’s nothing but a damn theatrical performance. Absolutely NOTHING is going to happen to Fauci or anyone else, because he was a good little soldier and did EXACTLY what the powers that be wanted. :rolleyes2

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fauci should be researching non-extradition countries right now. Sadly, he knows he’s immune because he’s in the club. :mad:

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMHO fauchi was America's doctor mengele the nazi death camp murderer and should be executed for mass murder

Latest posts

Top Bottom