Newly remodeled gun store in Yukon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0352Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a repost but I went into Savage Trading Company off of 10th just west of sara road and railroad tracks and this guys store was really nice. He also was very friendly and had a big selection of guns from rifles to pistols new and used and the prices were pretty good he had a pre 1960's winchester 3030 for $460 which I thought was not bad I've seen others sell the same gun for alot more. Anyways you guys get a chance go check it out you'll be glad you did.

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I visited there a few weeks ago and I did like the store itself. Lots of nice older guns which is right up my alley. I thought the prices were high, but I wonder if they are negotiable.

Didn't get a chance to talk with the guy. He was busy with others and since I wasn't ready to buy anything I didn't want to waste his time. Has anyone bought anything from him? Are his used prices negotiable?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have been there a couple of times but I wasn't feeling so hot so I just stayed in the car while GC went in to get what he was after.

Neither of us have ever bought a firearm there so I can't help you with your questions. Sorry ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom