• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Ruger or aftermarket 10/22 - 22 charger receivers, Hi-point Carbine, Hi-point pistol. Other "Junk" guns.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hivemind918

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am looking to buy a receiver for a Ruger 10/22 that I am building for my mom for a late mother's day gift, as well as a receiver for a Ruger 22 charger build, can be OEM Ruger parts or aftermarket receivers, and they do not have to be pretty in the least. I am also looking for a Hi-Point Carbine(or hi-point carbine parts), as well as a Hi-Point Handgun and they don't have to be pretty either. I am wanting some cheap projects to work on in my spare time in my workshop, and I really enjoy turning one mans "trash" into what I consider a treasure, so even if the receivers are ugly, or beat up I am interested, and if the Hi-points are ugly, beat up, damaged, or non-functional let me know what you've got because I am planning on stripping em down to refurbish them, and repair them if necessary anyways because I love to tinker and as my grandpa would say "put lipstick on pigs". Located near Tulsa. FTF meetups preferred

My phone service is bad out in these hills so I prefer private messages on here that I can read when I login, but you can also text me at (405) 467-8833

If you've got other "junk" guns laying around that just need some love but aren't what I listed above I may be interested in them as well.

I hope you all are doing well

God Bless America

Latest posts

Top Bottom