Where are the good gunsmiths at?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My local smithy kept my kids barrel with a ball stuck in it for 6 months, boy was he pissed, especially after I took my boomstick in and got it back later that day!!!

teslawasframed

Night Watchman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll also give Steve Baldwin a big thumbs up, he can do it all, like love visiting his shop but I always end up buying something from him!!! Any rifle he can do it! Specializes in older rifles especially single shots, sharps, low and highwalls, ballards and lever actions! He’s built several custom bolt action hunting rifles for my brother and tapped several for cans. He’s done some work for me on a couple older rifles! I’ve got several sets of his tang sights. He use to be big into Black Powder Cartridge Rifle competition (BPCR) And won the National championship one year! Guy knows his stuff!!!
Mr Baldwin is still working, at least he was a few months ago. He's done a few rifles for me, and they're all winners. Not only does he do excellent work, he does it insanely fast compared to other gunsmiths I've used (or tried to use). His prices are very reasonable, considering the quality of his work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom