Muskogee Gun Club IDPA Event

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you get to the point that you need Safety Officers certified, let me know. I'm one of the two IDPA SO Instructors for Oklahoma. I'll try to make a match sometime after we get done running the IDPA Nationals here in Tulsa in October.

Haulgass

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you get to the point that you need Safety Officers certified, let me know. I'm one of the two IDPA SO Instructors for Oklahoma. I'll try to make a match sometime after we get done running the IDPA Nationals here in Tulsa in October.

Would be nice to have someone who knows what there doing to help us out!

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would be nice to have someone who knows what there doing to help us out!

Myself and another local shooterr plan on coming down next saturday for your match and to help with any questions you may have if you will allow us. Can you give us directions from the muskogee turnpike and what time do you start?

Haulgass

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Myself and another local shooterr plan on coming down next saturday for your match and to help with any questions you may have if you will allow us. Can you give us directions from the muskogee turnpike and what time do you start?

Glad to have you come and give us any help you can. go to our website at
Muskogeegunclub.com to find a map to the range. We shoot the 1st Saturday
and the Third Sunday of the month. That way we can work around work and Church. We have about 12 shooters that are regular shooters at our matches.
With the heat we have been trying to start about 9:00 ,but you know how that goes! Our next shoot will be September 4th any and all are welcome.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to have you come and give us any help you can. go to our website at
Muskogeegunclub.com to find a map to the range. We shoot the 1st Saturday
and the Third Sunday of the month. That way we can work around work and Church. We have about 12 shooters that are regular shooters at our matches.
With the heat we have been trying to start about 9:00 ,but you know how that goes! Our next shoot will be September 4th any and all are welcome.

Your link does not work any more and when it did I could not find a map to the range. There are about 6 of us who would like to come down next week but it ain't going to happen unless we can find out how to get there.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The range is in Warner, about 3.5 miles west of the college. As you come into Warner on Hwy 64 heading south, turn right on College Road. Stay on this road, go past the college. The road (E 1050 RD) will turn into a gravel road going up a hill, keep following it until you come to a T intersection, go right, follow the road, it will curve down to the left follow it until on the right you see two telephone poles with red stripes painted on them, and an MGC sign. Take this road follow it all the way thru the gate and there you are. If you can take a look at E 1050 Rd on Google maps you can get a pretty good idea of where the range is. It is between N 4300 Rd and N 4290 Rd on the north side. Someone else will probably come along and tell you how to get there from Hwy 69.

Latest posts

Top Bottom