nobuttbrian

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Met Brian for a FTF on a mossy. Very nice guy. I bought a mossberg from him at a great price and I was going to give it the StephenCue Home Defense cut barrel treatment but the dang shotgun Brian sold me is a lot nicer than I expected it to be. Now I can't make up my mind if I want to cut it or not! Shame on you nobuttbrian you were suppose to sell me a piece of junk! But all you did was add another shotty to my safe. My wifes not happy with you!

Excellent FTF, no worries with this guy!:thumbup3:

Thanks

YakBasser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a good FTF with nobuttbrian this a.m. Item seems to be just as described, and he was very cooperative in arranging a meeting. Thanks nobutt, and others should expect smooth transactions.

Navydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had an awesome ftf with Brian last night, it was prob the smoothest transaction I have had with an OSA member so far! He even gave me something extra that we didn't discuss, now that's awsome! Thanks again Brian

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As usual, had a great visit, with Brian, Always is a pleasure to sit and chat with this fella! One hell of a man. Thanks Brian for your business, and you and the FGST support for my daughter and our Family in our time of need!!

Thanks dude!

Latest posts

Top Bottom