New Snubbie Holster from Lobo Gunleather

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to add this picture to the thread about open trigger guards but decided this one needed its own thread.

Anyway, as I reported on that thread I ordered a Model 1 pancake holster from Ray at Lobo Gunleather. Here is the picture of the finished holster I received from Ray this morning. I will post more pictures and a review of the holster after I have carried it for a week or so.

Remember, this holster is $39.95 (shipping included) and it only took 3-1/2 weeks.

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_LOBOModel1pancake.jpg

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like GED has stated before, Ray will work with you to customize whatever features you need. I had him make the slots "wider" and "thicker" for my Filson double belt. He can make it with or without the cant. So you are getting a pure custom holster for $40.

I am sure he is going to have to go up on his prices eventually cause I can't imagine doing what he does for $40

BC

Stillhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got an IWB hoslter for my snubby from him two weeks ago. I'm not convinced I know what makes a great holster since I'm new to the CCW game, but dang, I sure like mine.

Don't go telling everyone here about him until he has finished making holsters for all my other pistols, I can't have him getting backlogged now!!

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got an IWB hoslter for my snubby from him two weeks ago. I'm not convinced I know what makes a great holster since I'm new to the CCW game, but dang, I sure like mine.

Don't go telling everyone here about him until he has finished making holsters for all my other pistols, I can't have him getting backlogged now!!

Here is Stillhunter's holster.....NICE

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_08_17_09holsters0051.jpg

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I will keep the same thread going. Here is a picture of my M36 safely in its new home.

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_P9130006.jpg

First impressions out of the package:

• Smells very good :) I love the smell of new leather
  • Fit to firearm was very good
  • Overall look was adequate with some "extra" stitching sticking out but I burned it off and looked fine.
  • My Filson belt had trouble getting through the loops but that is mostly becasuse of the extreme thickness of the belt. It will probably get better with wear.
  • It probably won't get the WOW factor that the high end customs get but I don't need my holsters to look like Italian loafers either.
  • Did I mention $39.95 shipped?

I will carry it for a couple weeks everyday and report back.

BC

Latest posts

Top Bottom