2010 Osa Silencer Shoot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK Guy and Gals. I am in the VERY beginnings of putting together a silencer shoot for the Crew here on OSA. It will be an opportunity for people to actually SEE and ASK about silencers. People who already have silencers will be invited to the shoot to show off their toys and give a more broad sample to others of what is out there. So far, Major is on board and for those who do not already know.. He is the largest silencer dealer in the USA! As far as a place I would love to try and get a bay at USSA reserved. Would everyone be willing to pay a range fee to use the facility (unless you are a member of the facility)? What about adding a buck or two to go to the support of this site?

Right now I am wanting people to post their interest in the idea and post ideas.

Right now I'm thinking late summer

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if i can get a can by then, i'll go

That's great! But keep in mind... The point of the shoot os to get people who are new to the NFA world an opportunity to actually SEE and ASK before they spend their hard earned money. So manny times we hear...

What is the best can for -----
How can I ------
Is it legal to -----

and the fact of the matter is that the best answer to the questions can only be made from an informed buyer. We / I am wanting to put something together to do this and at the same time get together people who already have silencers in an informal setting

I must also say...

There is NO financial gain for me.

CASTRATE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's great! But keep in mind... The point of the shoot os to get people who are new to the NFA world an opportunity to actually SEE and ASK before they spend their hard earned money. So manny times we hear...

What is the best can for -----
How can I ------
Is it legal to -----

and the fact of the matter is that the best answer to the questions can only be made from an informed buyer. We / I am wanting to put something together to do this and at the same time get together people who already have silencers in an informal setting

I must also say...

There is NO financial gain for me.

if i have enough money left over after the weddin, then i will probly go on ahead and get a can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom