Armslist :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

permafrost

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I like it. Don't expect much and don't really put much thought into how things are posted. If it's something I'm interested in I check it out. Found a good deal on a 9mm recently.

sigsilly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North of the Red River, South of the Cimarron
I inquired about what someone wanted for a gun that said best offer. He was actually taking bids for a gun without it being seen plus he lived in western Oklahoma.
Armslist is not a conventional place to buy firearms or parts. It has potential but is not regulated at all and as a result it seems to be a waste of time.

Sunset_Z28

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a dealing with it today where someone wanted to trade a gun with me. After practically getting a deal worked out he informs me he lives in New York. I guess he didn't read where my ad said FTF.

HiTekRedneck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a dealing with it today where someone wanted to trade a gun with me. After practically getting a deal worked out he informs me he lives in New York. I guess he didn't read where my ad said FTF.

I've had that happen to me a few times as well, the buyer being in another state. Have also seen converted Saigas that were not 922r compliant and the seller says "Nah, I promise you won't get in trouble because of it". Wonder it the ATF is trying to setup some sellers/buyers?

mr.haney

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have used the site and check it daily.Deals are there along with some idiot listings.Lack of responses of emails is a real problem.All in all I like any local site more than a national board.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sold one gun on there. with in an hour I had a guy wanting to meet me to buy it. I sold it that evening.

Ironically shortly after selling the gun I received an email from another individual. he informed that I had greatly overpriced my gun. I was reminded that I was selling a Used gun in a Used gun market. My firearm was worth no more than X. Guess who made an offer for X. I told him to have a nice day.

Armslist has its place. You just have to sift through different BS than you do here. That and put up with lowball offers from people looking for better deals.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had good luck on there. Just have to be more careful since you're dealing with the general public.

Latest posts

Top Bottom