Restaurants in Norman/OK open Thanksgiving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sooner if we were having dinner at our house I would invite you over, maybe while you were there you can tell my why only one of my labs ears get gunk in it...lol

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My top contenders are Cracker Barrel and Waffle House. Being that I'll be eating alone, seems a bit silly to make a big production out of.

Back in the day when I was alone for one reason or another I absolutely relished the peace and quiet ... didn't leave the house for NOTHING ... it could have been on fire and you couldn't have drug me out. I say go by the store tonight, get something decadent and stay home in your jammies ... It is supposed to be wicked cold tomorrow ... :bigeye:

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sooner if we were having dinner at our house I would invite you over, maybe while you were there you can tell my why only one of my labs ears get gunk in it...lol

I appreciate the thought. :)

Back in the day when I was alone for one reason or another I absolutely relished the peace and quiet ... didn't leave the house for NOTHING ... it could have been on fire and you couldn't have drug me out. I say go by the store tonight, get something decadent and stay home in your jammies ... It is supposed to be wicked cold tomorrow ... :bigeye:

Oh, I plan to veg out like a champ... and I'm going to have Thanksgiving with my family on Friday, so... I GET my Thanksgiving.. .just not on Thursday. :)

But I will go out for that one meal... then retreat back into my cave. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom