best place to buy a gun safe in the OKC metro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LWysocki

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
....this may have been discussed before but my search skills are not adequate this morning....so here goes:

Where should I go in the metro to buy a gun safe?...thanks in advance for your replies..

Al

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How nice of a safe do you need? Bass Pro has anything from a tin box to Browning works of art nice enough to make the focal point of your living room. Atwood’s is very hard to bead bang for buck and does have some nicer models too.

Kingmarine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did a ton of research online about safes prior to purchasing mine. After checking all the local shops I ended up buying a slight ding model online and they trucked it to my house and placed it where I wanted it. It was the best safe I could find at the time for the right price that also had all the specs I was looking for. The internet is your friend.

300WSM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bear safes are good, but i dont own one. My safe came from atwoods and was under 750. It is plenty heavy and 30 minute fire rated. Tractor supply also has some good sales sometimes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom