Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms

Thread: Waffen Werks ?

Default Waffen Werks ?

Anyone own one of their products? Any good/bad reviews?
    This too shall Pass.

Default Re: Waffen Werks ?

Remember Gecko45?

......That's him. I'm not bullshitting you and it's not Hyperbole. That's him. That's the guy who did that. Supposedly very decent quality rifles though.

That response actually kinda confused me except the last line.
    Good product I take it?
    I'm looking at getting the AK 54R their building.
    This too shall Pass.

Dude you don't know who Gecko45 is? Google is your friend. He's only the funniest troll to ever hit a firearms forum.

But yeah I know a few guys who got the FPK or w/e, the PSL with the AK furniture, and they were VERY pleased.

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

Robert Keith Cash is purported to be Gecko45. Probably just a rumor, but I always found that funny.

never even heard of them. centerfire systems has the PSL's with the AK furniture

All the reviews I have found seem to lead to them being a good company to deal with,excellent customer service cuz heir a small company trying to make a name for themselves.
    They have taken the PSL and made a 16.5" carbine version built on a nodal spud receiver that accepts AK furniture,not the 24" barrelstandard PSL,got one of these already,I bet this thing is a shoulder Bruiser .
    I geuss I'll have to post a review of the gun and their company once I get it.
    This too shall Pass.

are they making the 20 rd psl mags still? i heard a rumor about that somewhere along the line, anyone know? thanks
    great things the french gave us:
    Statue of Liberty
    Guillotines

http://www.okshooters.com/showthread...saltydecimator

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonMF View Post
    Dude you don't know who Gecko45 is? Google is your friend. He's only the funniest troll to ever hit a firearms forum.

But yeah I know a few guys who got the FPK or w/e, the PSL with the AK furniture, and they were VERY pleased.

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

Robert Keith Cash is purported to be Gecko45. Probably just a rumor, but I always found that funny.
    Just FYI on Waffen Werks and Gecko45...

Robert Keith Cash is not Gecko45. Gecko45 is a friend of mine who is no longer associated with Waffen Werks in any way and for about a year, now.

Caveat Emptor on the wares from Waffen Werks.

Have fun in Oklahoma. I hope this helps.