Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms

Thread: Sako, Any Good?

Default Sako, Any Good?

I know Sako's have a good reputation, but I just traded for a Sako Forester in a 243. I plan on hunting deer with it, please tell me what you know about this rifle.

Default Re: Sako, Any Good?

Cousin had a Sako Vixen. Great gun. Well made. Accurate and great trigger.

Stuck between 2 turds in the bowel of a constipated dragon

You'll like the action also. Very smooth. You should get 1moa or better out of it.
    "All my life I've had a bad case of the Fred's. Fredrick Vanderbilt taste on a Fred Sanford budget." Old Fart.
    Want to have a good time? Take a kid plinking.
    **Old Farts Feedback**
    NRA Life/Endowment/Patron member
    Second Amendment Foundation, Life Member

Feo, Fuerte y Formal

Quote Originally Posted by LightningCrash View Post
    In the sewer systems they stick to grease and form Fatbergs in the sewer, which are difficult to remove.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
    Dingle berries won't make a pie so why keep them?
    Quote Originally Posted by JB Books View Post
    No Old Fart, we love you very much.

I use to own four Sakos. GREAT rifles. Superb quality control. Enjoy.

Sako rifles are now serving as an effective tool for hunting and shooting purpose and It has become a good brand around the world and has several features including high durability, quick targeting facility and is considered best for focusing with great accuracy from a long distance. These rifles are mainly designed and manufactured to be used as the most accurate and active tactical rifles in the hunting field. It is easy to grip and use. These rifles always fulfils customers expectations. A number of sako rifles are there with different features and has been categorized into Sako 85 Rifles, Sako TRG Rifles, Sako A7 Rifles and many more in the market. The price rate of sako rifles series is very reasonable.

The two I've shot were more than worth the price tag.

A guy in our gun club had one in a .243 years ago. He never got it to be as accurate as Sako's were known to be. He tried handloads and factory ammo but,never got it to shoot well. He sold it and got a Remington Sendero in .243. It was the only inaccurate Sako that I've ever heard of.

Sakos are very good guns. The finns make great rifles.

I've got one in 338LM. More accurate than I am with hand loads. Fantastic rifles. It will end up as one of your top rifles most likely

They will flat out shoot any other factory rifle made. Do you have a specific question about your gun?

I can only give my experience with one Sako. It's a M995 in 30-378WBY and is a lower end Sako. Smoothest action I've used, have not reloaded a load for it that has shot over a 3 shot 1" group, from 125gr to 200gr bullets.
    "A body of men holding themselves accountable to nobody ought not to be trusted by anybody". Thomas Paine

I like the Tikka T3 better, but the Sako's are prettier. You guys know this thread is 2yrs old?

Have a Sako 85 Finnlite, in 308 Win. Caused a big controversy here because I made a long shot with it. Well. I will keep it forever. Can't be beat, but what do I know? LOL!
    "When I die and go to heaven, if there are no dogs there, I want to go where the dogs are."
    Will Rogers

Feedback: http://www.okshooters.com/showthread...one+Wolf+%2749

Quote Originally Posted by surjimmy View Post
    I like the Tikka T3 better, but the Sako's are prettier. You guys know this thread is 2yrs old?
    Some of us are just old and slow, but we know what we like to shoot, son. LOL!
    "When I die and go to heaven, if there are no dogs there, I want to go where the dogs are."
    Will Rogers

Feedback: http://www.okshooters.com/showthread...one+Wolf+%2749