Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms

Default 6.5 Grendel Barrel Group Buy

Satern, one of the premier makers of Grendel barrels, is not going to be renewing their license with AA to continue to make Grendel trademarked barrels. As a result, they are discounting their remaining inventory and only taking orders for new barrels through the end of May. I know this doesn't give us much time, but I'm going to order a couple of barrels. If we gather enough interest, maybe we could get them to trim a little more off the price and give us free shipping or something.

They have a ton of styles available in their cut rifled barrels, and if you're looking for more of a budget barrel, they have Liberty barrels available for a steal. I'm going to be getting one of each for a hunting and a target build. Check them out.

Link to the Satern cut rifled barrels (includeds barrel extension and bolt)
    http://www.saternmachining.com/satern_clearance_sale

Link to the Liberty barrels (includeds barrel extension and bolt)
    http://www.saternmachining.com/liber...clearance_sale

If you want in, please post in this thread what style(s) you would like and I'll see what they'll do for us. They're already pretty deeply discounted, so we probably won't get a whole lot more off, but with combined or free shipping it may be worthwhile.

If you're in, please post immediately. This is going to be a very short duration opportunity. I'll probably have to have the order in by Thurs or Fri and anything not in stock (special orders) will have to be in by the 30th.

If you've followed Grendels at all, you should know the name Satern. I've been wanting one of these for over a year now and am not going to miss out on the chance to own one of the best. I figure if I can get a few more of you involved, we might all save a little dough.

****P.S. Please don't bomb me with PM's. I don't have a lot of room in my Inbox.****
    My Feedback

"Can I butt-stroke your wife?" - olyeller

Default Re: 6.5 Grendel Barrel Group Buy

I already own a Grendel (see avatar) and love it...I wish I had the extra cash to spend on a Saturn barrel!

Is that a WCI muzzle brake?
    My Feedback

These prices are just for the barrel alone - no upper, BCG, muzzle brake, FSB, hand guards, etc. - right?

Barrel, extension and bolt.
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by z06man View Post
    Is that a WCI muzzle brake?
    Yes sir!