6.5 Grendel Barrel Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Satern, one of the premier makers of Grendel barrels, is not going to be renewing their license with AA to continue to make Grendel trademarked barrels. As a result, they are discounting their remaining inventory and only taking orders for new barrels through the end of May. I know this doesn't give us much time, but I'm going to order a couple of barrels. If we gather enough interest, maybe we could get them to trim a little more off the price and give us free shipping or something.

They have a ton of styles available in their cut rifled barrels, and if you're looking for more of a budget barrel, they have Liberty barrels available for a steal. I'm going to be getting one of each for a hunting and a target build. Check them out.

Link to the Satern cut rifled barrels (includeds barrel extension and bolt)
http://www.saternmachining.com/satern_clearance_sale

Link to the Liberty barrels (includeds barrel extension and bolt)
http://www.saternmachining.com/liberty_barrels_clearance_sale

If you want in, please post in this thread what style(s) you would like and I'll see what they'll do for us. They're already pretty deeply discounted, so we probably won't get a whole lot more off, but with combined or free shipping it may be worthwhile.

If you're in, please post immediately. This is going to be a very short duration opportunity. I'll probably have to have the order in by Thurs or Fri and anything not in stock (special orders) will have to be in by the 30th.

If you've followed Grendels at all, you should know the name Satern. I've been wanting one of these for over a year now and am not going to miss out on the chance to own one of the best. I figure if I can get a few more of you involved, we might all save a little dough.

****P.S. Please don't bomb me with PM's. I don't have a lot of room in my Inbox.****

Latest posts

Top Bottom