Electrician Mike

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Electrician Mike is one heck of a guy.. This man knows his job.

Mike is a great addition to the OSA Family.

This fella is a straight shooter, very personable, and easy to get along with.

Don't hesitate to do business of anykind with this guy!

Thanks Mike!!!

Keeifer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mike did some work for me today. He fixed the problem fast and was a total professional. Great guy, great rates and knows his guns. What more could you ask for? He will be the guy I call for any electrical work from now on.

oufree

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I second that! Mike wired my hot tub in and did a wonderful job on it and was there when he said he would be!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like Electrician Mike. He and I chitty-chatted a while ago and then he helped GC with some electrical questions as I was very afraid GC was gonna burn the house down. He didn't have to answer my PM, he didn't have to call GC and spend his time helping him out ...

You don't find many people like Mike in the world any more. I'd do anything possible to help him out if he needed it. Not too many other folks I will say that about publicly ... (Yea, yea, I know ... :lookaroun)

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been out of town for a few days, so sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the nice comments, once again you are making me blush, but...I am confused...didnt this thread used to be in the feedback section?

Latest posts

Top Bottom