Am I the only one a little scared of Biggsly's new avatar?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else is a little disturbed by the image. It makes me think of a really scary clown. I hate clowns. Not all clowns mind you. The hobo looking sad clowns are okay, but the Bozo looking clowns are really kinda creepy to me. I always suspect they are secretly planning to hack me to pieces with a dull hatchet.

Kiyot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's Captain Spaulding, he's one messed up clown. "Don't we make you laugh, aren't we ******* funny?"

Look up on youtube "Devils rejects why do you hate clowns" Not gonna hotlink it here since it proly violates some rule with the language and stuff.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else is a little disturbed by the image. It makes me think of a really scary clown. I hate clowns. Not all clowns mind you. The hobo looking sad clowns are okay, but the Bozo looking clowns are really kinda creepy to me. I always suspect they are secretly planning to hack me to pieces with a dull hatchet.

They are, but it is not a secret.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow. I leave for one day and people are talking about me. lol. He is one messed up clown, but funny at the same time. Which do you guys like better?
1.[Broken External Image]
2.[Broken External Image]
I was between these two. I felt like #1 was a more warm " Hello".

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMG ... I'm gonna wind up sleeping flat on my back, every light in the house on, shotgun across my chest now ... I didn't even notice. I thought your avatar was Rick Flair??

LOL.. You know me. I like to change it up now and then. I just watched Devil's Rejects again the other night and thought to my self, "Man, I like that clown.". I know, I may not be right, but I love scary movies. As for myself, I hate clowns. When I was a kid, I was scared of them. Captain Spaulding is the first clown I ever liked.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL.. You know me. I like to change it up now and then. I just watched Devil's Rejects again the other night and thought to my self, "Man, I like that clown.". I know, I may not be right, but I love scary movies. As for myself, I hate clowns. When I was a kid, I was scared of them. Captain Spaulding is the first clown I ever liked.

I miss Bozo ... he was such a happy clown ... lol (yeah, I know ... I'm showing my age ... but at my age it's all I've got left!)

Latest posts

Top Bottom