Broken Arrow Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They had Smith and Wesson M&P(pistols) for $406+Tax(new). I walked around the gun show and saw them selling for $500.00 and up. They had a Kel-Tec PLR-22 for $367.00(new) while others were selling them for $475.00 and up. Very impressive prices!!!

Last edited:

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kahr Pm-9 $576.00+tax (new)

Kahr Pm-40 $576.00+tax (new)

Kahr KP 3833 $550.00+tax (new)

They will also be set up in OKC next weekend for you City boys. Go by and say Hi.

Last edited:

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's pretty cheap on the RIA M5 isn't it?

I think so. I haven't shot one but they feel good and seem to have a good action. If they are as good as the RIA 1911s it seems like a good deal to me.

I'm thinking about buying one of their Smith And Wesson M&P .22 rifles which was cheaper than Bud's Gun Shop and don't have to pay transfer fees or wait several days for it to arrive.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think so. I haven't shot one but they feel good and seem to have a good action. If they are as good as the RIA 1911s it seems like a good deal to me.

I'm thinking about buying one of their Smith And Wesson M&P .22 rifles which was cheaper than Bud's Gun Shop and don't have to pay transfer fees or wait several days for it to arrive.

But with tax im sure buds is cheaper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom