GIVEAWAY: Bullet Pen - the MIGHTY PEN co - Sign up here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

The MIGHTY PEN company is now an official sponsor of Oklahoma Shooters Association. I'm very pleased to be supporting OSA and will be hosting giveaways with several of my products from the Bullet Pen line and my unique .50 BMG Razor.

You can see the entire lineup at www.theMIGHTYPENcompany.com

So! Let's kick things off and get the first giveaway going. You can be the proud owner of my most popular Bullet Pen made with .30-06 and .308 cases, polished & sealed brass with bright copper fittings.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Rules are simple:

- You must be an OSA member.

- Post here one time saying "I'm in" or whatever you want to say. Your post is your entry. No double posting, replying, etc...

- The entry timeframe will run this entire next week from now until the evening of Sunday, August 14th. On Sunday night at 10pm, the entry period will close and I'll use a publicly verifiable random number generator to select the winning post number from the entry numbers. The winner will be posted sometime Sunday night after 10pm.

- If you reside in Tulsa area, I can meet the winner to deliver. Otherwise, you'll need to provide me with a shipping address. I will deliver or mail on the following Monday.

That's it...

I look forward to supporting OSA and hope you'll all visit the website.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom