GIVEAWAY: .308 Bullet Pen - VOTE TO ENTER HERE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which finish do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's that time again! Oklahoma Shooters Association members, this is your chance to win. Last week we had 107 entries and BuddyL was the WINNER of a .45 ACP 'Master Key' Keyring. Congratulations!

VOTE in the poll to enter. I use the names from the voting to populate the random picker, NOT the posts in the thread. This week's poll is which finish on the .308 pen you like the most... brass/copper or nickel/gun metal.

I'll be mixing up the giveaways every week to keep it fresh, so make sure you check every Monday for a new giveaway thread. I'll keep the link posted in my signature as well.

This week's giveaway is a .308 Bullet Pen. It's solidly crafted of two .308 cartridge cases back to back and comes in your choice of brass with copper accents or nickel with gun metal. Throw away the old bic stick and your leaky broken plastic pens, the MIGHTY PEN will let you express your 1st Amendment rights in writing while showing off your support for the 2nd Amendment!

Rules are simple:

1. You must be an OSA member.

2. VOTE in the poll. Your VOTE is your entry. You can post in the thread all you wish or not at all, that's just for fun, but your VOTE is the only entry for the giveaway.

3. The entry timeframe will run this entire next week from now until the evening of Sunday, September 25th. On that Sunday night at 10pm, the entry period will close and I'll use a randompicker.com again as a publicly verifiable method of choosing the winning post number. The winner will be posted sometime Sunday night after 10pm.

4. If you reside in Tulsa area, I can meet the winner to deliver. Otherwise, you'll need to provide me with a shipping address or pick it up sometime when you're over this way.

That's it...

I'm happy to be supporting OSA and hope you'll all visit the website at www.theMIGHTYPENcompany.com where you can see the entire line of Bullet Pens in various calibers, .50 BMG Razors (including the new Double Edged Safty Razor), and high quality Bullet Keyrings.

Good luck!

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
damn good looking pen right there on bottom

Thanks very much!

Just to let everyone know too, I'm FAR from being a great photographer so the weird color you see around the neck area by the tip is just my reflection. In real life, the nickel is bright and shiny :)

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Head mf'er you're a talented and generous bastard for doing this.

That nickel pen looks fantastic! Will you be doing other items in nickel, too? A safety razor would look incredible!

Thanks very much. I'm thankful to OSA for the opportunity as well and to all the members for receiving my items so well.

I do have a top secret project for a nickel safety razor coming soon! I think you'll like it. Shhh, don't tell.

Also expanding the keyring line to include more calibers in both brass and nickel as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom