Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms

Default Best Holster for G19 appendix carry

I am looking for suggestions for an appendix IWB holster for my Glock 19. I am looking at an archangel by Dale Fricke and didn't know if anyone had experience with this holster or had another recommendation. Thanks.

Default Re: Best Holster for G19 appendix carry

Didn't try the Archangel, but I tried the Comp-Tac "Two O'Clock" holster for AIWB for my Glock 19 and found the gun to be just too big for me to carry that way. At 5'10" 200, I just couldn't hide it well. YMMMV, but I am sticking with IWB at 3:30'ish. I CAN carry my j-Frame or Kahr CW9 AIWB, but the Glock was just too fat.

I had good results with a Summer Special 2 with the loops removed and the replaced with a single kydex belt loop by Infight Access Kydex.

However I just could not get used to carrying with "Glock Balls" so I went back to 3:00 IWB.

Michael Brown
    Let no one lose heart on account of this Philistine; your servant will go and fight him.

-1 Samuel 17:32

kino no ware ni kyo wa katsubeshi. (The person I was yesterday, I must surpass today).
    -Yagyu Sekishusai

www.usshootingacademy.com

I rocked a G23 (same gun in .40) in a Bianchi IWB holster and it was comfortable when standing but when sitting the muzzle digs into my thigh so I switched to about a 4:00 carry position. It was comfortable there. If you are set on Appendix carry the Bianchi rode there comfortably, my issue was with that carry position more than the holster.

The Bianchi is what I would recommend. Link to the one I had here
    My Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Brown View Post
    I had good results with a Summer Special 2 with the loops removed and the replaced with a single kydex belt loop by Infight Access Kydex.

However I just could not get used to carrying with "Glock Balls" so I went back to 3:00 IWB.

Michael Brown
    me too, its better than carrying with "Glock Ball".
    my contact info is available on my website, please use that email address to contact me.