GIVEAWAY: 7.62x39 Bullet Pen - VOTE to ENTER HERE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is your favorite Russian cartridge?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahoma Shooters Association members, this is your chance to win again. Last week we had 95 entries and Honeybee was the WINNER of a .30-30 Bullet Pen... Congratulations!

VOTE in the poll to enter. I use the names from the voting to populate the random picker, NOT the posts in the thread. This week's poll is related to a new product that I'm introducing with this giveaway. Tell whether your favorite Russian cartridge is the 7.62x39 used in the new MIGHTY PEN pocket version or the old standby 7.62x54R as used in my full sized pens.

I'll be mixing up the giveaways every week to keep it fresh, so make sure you check every Monday for a new giveaway thread. I'll keep the link posted in my signature as well.

This week's giveaway is for a 7.62x39 Bullet Pen. It's constructed of brass 7.62x39 cases with a real Hornady bullet for the nib and a matching copper cap. This pen is on the smaller side at only 3-3/4" and has no clip. It's perfect as a pocket pen, anywhere you need to conserve space or just as a way to show your favor and appreciation of this workhorse of a cartridge that is known the world over.

This pen and a matching 7.62x39 Keyring will also be available for sale on the website and at Franson Firearms beginning later tomorrow.

Rules are simple:

1. You must be an OSA member.

2. VOTE in the poll. Your VOTE is your entry. You can post in the thread all you wish or not at all, that's just for fun, but your VOTE is the only entry for the giveaway.

3. The entry timeframe will run this entire next week from now until the evening of Sunday, October 9th. On that Sunday night at 10pm, the entry period will close and I'll use a randompicker.com again as a publicly verifiable method of choosing the winning post number. The winner will be posted sometime Sunday night after 10pm.

4. If you reside in Tulsa area, you can pickup your prize at Franson Firearms, located just east of Sheridan at 6813 E 15th, Tulsa OK. Franson Firearms is an authorized reseller of the MIGHTY PEN co. products and has a display setup in their store as well. If you're outside of Tulsa, you'll need to provide me with a shipping address or pick it up at Franson Firearms sometime when you're over this way.

That's it...

I'm happy to be supporting OSA and hope you'll all visit the website at www.theMIGHTYPENco.com where you can see the entire line of Bullet Pens in various calibers, .50 BMG Razors (including the new Double Edged Safty Razor), and other high quality Bullet Keyrings.

Good luck!

i54.tinypic.com_33ky6x0.jpg

i52.tinypic.com_npmgjk.jpg

i51.tinypic.com_otnk28.jpg

i53.tinypic.com_23j5zlc.jpg

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I voted x54 since you didn't have 5.45x39

I'm working on some 5.56 designs as well. The 5.45x39 will come with that given the similarities.

I have to give some thanks to redmax51 on this 7.62x39. His request for one challenged me to come up with a workable and repeatable design and I think I have it with this one. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom