Its crazy I tell you..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here we are days away from November, and my lawn is greener now tha it has been all year, heck I even have clover popping up.....Leaves on the trees are still green as ever, just now starting to get even a hint of color...crazy I tell you, crazy.. I WANT MY FALL DAMNIT.....

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here we are days away from November, and my lawn is greener now tha it has been all year, heck I even have clover popping up.....Leaves on the trees are still green as ever, just now starting to get even a hint of color...crazy I tell you, crazy.. I WANT MY FALL DAMNIT.....

Lucky. Most of my leaves fell off a month ago.

That said, this grass better go dormant quickly. I've already prepped the mowers for winter.

I got to mow three times this year. Once in the May, and twice in October. Even the weeds over the septic line wouldn't grow (much) this year...

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have clover popping up in the backyard. crazy thing is I have bermuda grass popping up finally where i threw the seed down months ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom