Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Poachers game camera

So I went out this weekend on a property by my house that I don't really hunt that much, but do some pig trapping on. Poachers and trespassers have just taken the property over, and since it is peak of the rut and I'm the only one that has permission to be there, I went on a rampage. Right off the bat I catch two boys in there Saturday evening with rifles walking to their stands. They were "pig hunting". They had rowed across the river to access the property and were on foot, so I followed them on 4wheeler and made them show me where their stands were. Then I made them remove and drag their stands out. I'm sure they'll be back eventually. Sunday I go back and start taking all the stands I found down. Took 4 stands down, laid them at the base of the tree they were at, with a note in a ziplock bag. Found two others that I couldn't take down without boltcutters. So as I'm leaving, I see this game camera in the wide open, that wasn't there the day before. It sent me over the edge, so I yanked it to give to the game warden. Before I did, I took out the card, just so I could see what they captured on film. Browsing through the pics, I could see where he had his camera a couple of times last year, nothing too interesting. But then I see pictures of the inside of the poachers house! Apparently he had taken the camera inside, forgot it was on and set it in his bedroom, facing his bed. I don't think this was for any kind of bow chicky bow wow activity, because they were oblivious to the camera being on. There are about 20 pictures of this guy and his big fat ol lady climbing into bed. One picture is his wife in nothing but a tshirt and drawers, bent right over in front of the camera. I bout spit water out my nose when I first saw it. I'm dying to post the pictures, just because the guy is a no good, trespassing, poacher... but I should probably not.

Word of warning... if you are a poaching trespasser, erase your bedroom photos before you throw your camera out on someone else's land! hahahaha!
    I'd like a chance to shoot at an educated man once in my life.

Default Re: Poachers game camera

Quote Originally Posted by r00s7a View Post
    There are about 20 pictures of this guy and his big fat ol lady climbing into bed. One picture is his wife in nothing but a tshirt and drawers, bent right over in front of the camera. I bout spit water out my nose when I first saw it. I'm dying to post the pictures, just because the guy is a no good, trespassing, poacher... but I should probably not.

Word of warning... if you are a poaching trespasser, erase your bedroom photos before you throw your camera out on someone else's land! hahahaha!
    Post pics here:

http://www.okshooters.com/showthread...er-pic-thread&

Or I won't love you anymore. Seriously, there is no reason not to post them. DO IT! PICS OR GTFO!
    Oh, it tasted so good though.

Frustrating I'm sure, but too funny
    "A body of men holding themselves accountable to nobody ought not to be trusted by anybody". Thomas Paine

Ha ha ha SE Oklahoma is definitely a little different.
    My Feedback
    Oklahomabassin Feedback

Ridgehunter--I'm always so grateful I never talk. Vaginas are like wild animals. You have to be very quiet or you scare them away. Even after you gain one's trust you should still be *amazed* it comes close enough to let you touch it. Especially most of us here. I've seen a lot of ya'll. Don't call up all your friends and yell "IT'S EATING FROM MY HAND RIGHT NOW."

Even if you gave it over to a Game Warden what's the most that will happen? The real justice and satisfaction will be from posting the pictures online. You know you want to.
    There Are No Dangerous Weapons... Only Dangerous Men....

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepdog380 View Post
    Even if you gave it over to a Game Warden what's the most that will happen?
    Probably getting sued by some white trash poacher and them actually winning...

I would just like to have some of those stands.

You can keep the pics of the scantily clad fat girl.
    My Feedback
    Oklahomabassin Feedback

Ridgehunter--I'm always so grateful I never talk. Vaginas are like wild animals. You have to be very quiet or you scare them away. Even after you gain one's trust you should still be *amazed* it comes close enough to let you touch it. Especially most of us here. I've seen a lot of ya'll. Don't call up all your friends and yell "IT'S EATING FROM MY HAND RIGHT NOW."

They ain't even worth hauling out... poachers can't afford good stands.

HA... too funny.

Good on ya for holding their feet to the fire and actually doing something about it. Hope you score some good hunts there!
    A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State,
    the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

But I could put them up for quick access to theives and maybe they wouldnt find my good ones.
    Something isn't adding up. Who takes a game cam to their bedroom without dirty intentions. Short of it being a dorm room (college guy would probably leave cam on) there are better places to leave it. Then the fact that it was left standing up to take pics. All the cams I have seen would be set down best laid down flat.

Point being somebody took the personal pics on purpose. Jokes on you roosta. Lol
    My Feedback
    Oklahomabassin Feedback

HHAHAHAHAH!!! That is a great story! You gotta post the pics, or make copy's of them and hang them around town
    I'm not biased

Quote Originally Posted by JB Books View Post
    DennisShoddy is the 12th Imam
    Common sense is not a Gift....
    Its a punishment, because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

I'll give you $1000 if you post all of them.

Go Roosta Go, post the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by 264Magnum View Post
    I'll give you $1000 if you post all of them.
    You've got a deal son. My best friends call me Cash...

Quote Originally Posted by r00s7a

You've got a deal son. My best friends call me Cash...
    Well where's the pics?
    Feed back http://www.okshooters.com/forums/sho...t=rebelracer79

Quote Originally Posted by r00s7a View Post
    And simply because I'm top of the food chain and I can.
    ✰✰✰✰✰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ✰✰✰✰✰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ✰✰✰✰✰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ✰✰✰✰✰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰