guns4pennies.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a hard time buying that you could buy an ACR for $23.

Much like Beezid or whatever that highly-advertised general auction site is, the final price is $23 for the ACR, but every single to bid made by you and others costs money.

So, if the bid ends at $23, that basically equals $2,300 the seller made off that ACR. Since the bids only go up by $.01, 100 pennies in $1 x $23 = $2,300. I could be wrong on how that works, and I did simple math not including hidden fees, etc. I'm also assuming that the seller receives the money for all bids, even those that were beat out (minus listing fees).

TulsaGeoff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's the same type of website as the advertised Quibids that started these penny auctions. Watch one of the ending auctions on something like that m1a. Everytime someone bids it puts 30 seconds back on the clock and will continue until everyone bidding falls asleep.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a scam if I ever saw one - all the bidding is done by proxy ... you are much better off going to H&H and picking the gun for a sure deal, or buy some lottery tickets if you are into "gambling" - same chances.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rofl, Quibids.com. They're actually based here in Oklahoma city. They're officed in the bank tower on NW expressway.

If you know the game, you can get some high priced $$$ for pennies. However, if you're not so savvy, then prepared to be scammed out of a lot of money for all the bids you placed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom