My thoughts on Sooner State Pawn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great people to deal with! I came on OKshooters looking for a gun and saw their ads and thought wth I'll try them out. I like their online catalog they have and their customer service when I went in was great. I walked out with a gun the first time I was in there. Super people to work with. A++

If this is in the wrong section please move. Thanks

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sooner State Pawn is a great place to go for anything firearms. While have not yet purchased a firearm from them, I have had two shipped to them and transfered with EXCELENT customer service. You also cant beat the $10 fee unless you have a friend who has FFL. Overall great local place to shop with great prices / sales offers.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought a lower in there the other day. Nice people, hassle-free transfer.

Just one thing.

There was a man in there looking for a .22 pistol, and when he told the young lady behind the counter what he was looking for, she said, "Why?" with a tone of "Why would anyone own such a thing?", you know what I mean? Guy says, "To shoot." She said, "Well duh, but why a little .22?" Maybe I'm reading into it too much but it didn't seem like she was too interested in selling this guy what he wanted. Not really a complaint, just an observation that struck me as odd. If it was me doing the selling and he said he wanted a .22, I would have went with, "Sure, let me show you what we have, do you have a model in mind, or just feeling it out?"

Don't get me wrong, I don't like being pushed into a sale, but it seemed as though she was actively trying to talk him out of it.

All in all, I was happy with the price and service.

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I plan on going over there at lunch time tomorrow from Tinker and check them out and the $10 transfer fee is an awesome deal will most definitely use them for that.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stopped in today actually. Prices are awesome, staff was friendly. Unfortunately I was just window shopping, or I would have left with something that would have really angered my checking account.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have purchased 3 guns from them, 2 new and one used. I saved over $100 each on the new ones over buying them elsewhere(even less than same guns used on OSA) and got a great deal on a walther p22 with walther laser and threaded barrel adaptor. Will continue to frequent SSP.

Latest posts

Top Bottom