Guided Varmint/Hog Hunt, Lodging and Meals Provided

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Oklahoma Youth Hunting and Shooting Program is raffling a weekend guided varmint/hog hunt for 2 people with meals and lodging included. The hunt site will be near Antlers, Okla. Scott Ruff, who is holding a varmint hunting seminar tonight at Bass Pro Shop in Broken Arrow at 7:00 pm, will lead the trip. Some of the private properties that the hunters will be hunting have hogs. The hunters are encouraged to harvest these pigs. The properties have an abundance of coyotes and bobcats.
The hunt date will be Feb 25 & 26th 2012. Raffle tickets will be available at the door at 6:30pm. There will be 300 tickets sold at $10.00 each. Tickets will go fast.
If you are not able to attend and wish to purchase tickets then send me a pm.

The OYH&SP takes children from the ages of 12 -17 and an adult guardian on their first deer hunt. These children are from non hunting homes where the child or parents do not have the opportunity to go hunting but wish to. If the children do not have hunter education training we will provide it. Private ranches donate their lands for our hunt sites. The hunt is held each year during the special youth hunt weekend preceeding OKla muzzleloader season. Meals, lodging, guns and guides are provided. The proceeds of this raffle will fund our mission.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a hell of a deal. Just to get one on one with an advanced caller for two days is a great opportunity for anyone that wants to improve their skills. And it all goes for a great cause, so it is a win/win for everyone.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got tickets as well. This is a great cause for our sport, and I hope everyone will contribute that can, and make this happen.

Thanks in advance to the kids that get their first hunt!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got tickets as well. This is a great cause for our sport, and I hope everyone will contribute that can, and make this happen.

Thanks in advance to the kids that get their first hunt!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did I miss the opportunity where you guys bought your tickets earlier? If there's any left, I WANT SOME! Sending a PM now!

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you gentlemen for your help. I have answered a couple pm's for tickets already tonight. If you wish to purchase tickets then please send me a PM. This is going to be a fun hunt. I am still working on some additional lands. I have alot of land committed for the hunt and that number could double shortly. None of these lands have been hunted for predators. Roosta7a will be coming for dinner Friday night to meet and greet the hunters and assist Scott on one of the properties. The hunters best come hungry!

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple of pigs were caught by dogs on my place on Thursday and removed. The gentleman that took them indicated there were around 8 left in the group. They will most likely be there waiting for the successful hunters to get em.

There are still tickets left for sale. This is shaping up to be a fun hunt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom