Check it out! 9mm AR lower for Glock mags, DDLES

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kpk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guess got some pics from Jon and Stuart at Double Diamond Law Enforcement Supply of their new Glock 9mm lower. I ordered one a few weeks ago and had to have pics. Thought you all may enjoy them!

Looks pretty sweet!!

img.photobucket.com_albums_v466_kpk102084_IMG_14385.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v466_kpk102084_IMG_01317.jpg

kpk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep that's where I was hung up at first...then you price one of the top of the line billets ie: POF, etc. and you're at more than that...

Then go to another caliber like a .308 and they are all that price or higher, unless you get lucky...it's all relative to what you get...

kpk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just to clarify, that one isn't mine! I'm going with a 16" barrel, Larue Gooseneck 11" rail, and Vltor upper.

Would like to SBR it some day!!!

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a DDLE standard AR receiver and it's very nice. What is the lead time on the 9mm lower? I may pick one up and sbr it. I honestly forgot they made those. It's really not bad when you consider that a standart lower is around $100+/- and then you have to spend $150+/- on a magwell adapter.

kpk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a DDLE standard AR receiver and it's very nice. What is the lead time on the 9mm lower? I may pick one up and sbr it. I honestly forgot they made those. It's really not bad when you consider that a standart lower is around $100+/- and then you have to spend $150+/- on a magwell adapter.

Exactly...

They are shipping the first batch the 12th of March. I'm hoping I ordered soon enough to get one on the first shipment.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yeah if money isn't an object, as tight as my gun budget is I cant justify SBRing a dedicated lower. That is the biggest deterrent for me. I do think its a cool idea since I have over 20 9mm glock mags

Latest posts

Top Bottom