Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms

Default Les Baer Police Special AR-15 M4

My computer won't let me post pictures, but I can text some to you. Feel free to call me with any questions, and as always am willing to meet for inspection before buying. PRICE IS..................DROPPED TO $1625.oo...........405-503-2025. Thanks Jimmy............New in the factory box, at first this Les Baer Police Special Rifle looks a lot like all the other AR-style rifles out there, and it indeed does LOOK, like the glut that’s on the market currently, but looks are where it ends, this is one of the very finest tactical .223 rifles money can buy. Designed for Law Enforcement use, the rifle certainly also has survival and home defense applications as well. The really best way to describe this rifle is to shamelessly copy from Les Baer’s website, so here’s the skinny: The original Chief Special was a plain Jane revolver that really didn't have a lot of special features, but it got the job done anyway. Les Baer Custom's new Police Special, on the other hand, is a full featured dynamo of a rifle that's specially designed and built to include every important feature any law enforcement officer could ever want... and none of the stuff he doesn't. Most important, it delivers performance far superior to any other 16" AR-style rifle on the market. It's even guaranteed to shoot 1" MOA with match ammo. As a patrol carbine or a high energy tactical rifle, the Les Baer Police Special is the new class of the law enforcement market. It's loaded with the thoughtful, businesslike features that make it a serious pro, and it's intentionally devoid of the amateur gee-gaws that cheapen the purpose and limit the usefulness of a police rifle for real police work. Features include:LBC forged and machined upper and lower receiver • Removable carry handle with rear sight • Picatinny flattop rail on upper • Standard style carrier • Precision bolt and extractor • 16" precision button rifled steel barrel with 1X8 twist • 6-position collapsible stock • Special 4-way Picatinny handguard free floated • Lockable sling swivel mounted on stud on 4-way handguard • 1" nylon sling • A2 style flash hider • Hard coat anodized upper and lower • Phosphate finish on steel parts • Steel front sight base • Chip McCormick Super Match trigger group • (2) 30-round magazines
    Last edited by surjimmy; 03-15-2012 at 05:41 PM.

Default Re: Les Baer Police Special AR-15 M4

Yumpin yimmy, are you sellin this????????????????

Just talked to a guy who sells Les Baer weapons, and he told me we are going to loose Mr. Baer. to cancer. I'm saying this cause of what a great man I think Mr. Baer is and what a great loss that is going to be to the shooting world. I don't need to tell you what this gun will be worth when he passes......BUMP

This will be the one and only price drop. Now $1625.00.

Quote Originally Posted by surjimmy View Post
    Just talked to a guy who sells Les Baer weapons, and he told me we are going to loose Mr. Baer. to cancer. I'm saying this cause of what a great man I think Mr. Baer is and what a great loss that is going to be to the shooting world. I don't need to tell you what this gun will be worth when he passes......BUMP
    is that senior or junior? i met one of them at a Mustang event he used to race Pro 5.0..... nice guy had a bunch of really nice custom cars.....

This will be at the gun show this week end, at the tables in front of the front door.

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!