Pm sent on 1895
I have a few items up for sale.
1. CMMG Mod 4 SA with extras, .223, Eotech 512 with scopecoat, Hogue pistol grip, Yankee Hill 4 rail fore end with covers, Surefire vertical grip weapon light, Yankee Hill Phantom Flash suppressor, Starlight case, two 30 round magazines, magpul mbus. $1500.00
2. Winchester Model 1895 Saddle ring carbine, 30-06, fair condition, $800
3. Remington 870, 12 gauge, Extended Mag, 20” rifle sight barrel, speed feed stock, side saddle, surefire weapon light fore-grip, very good condition. $650
4. DPMS Panther lower, Model 1 Sales 1-9 24 inch heavy barrel flat top upper w/carry handle. Excellent condition $750
5. Ruger Super Blackhawk, .44 magnum, 7 1/2” barrel with muzzle-brake. $550
6. Benchmade 3300 Infidel OTF knife, as NIB. $350
7. Spiderco rescue knife, as NIB. $75
If you need any additional photos of any of these items, please PM with your email address and I will send them out. In order to prevent any mistakes, please list the number of the item you are asking about.
Although I am looking to sell these items, in order to take care of some unexpected expenses, I will consider trades, just let me know what you have; also, these prices are somewhat negotiable (within reason), the worst that may happen is a polite "No Thanks".
Thank you for looking.
Seperate the Eotech? Where is Dover?
WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.
Improvise, Adapt, Overcome
Shoot More, Type Less
'The problem with the internet is it is full of people with nothing to say, that say it anyway'
I'm going to try to keep everything together as a package for right now. Dover is on 81, just north of Kingfisher.
Back to the top.
Let's move it up one more time...