Oh lookie they! -Boy went and started a ammo hoarding thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't bought much factory ammo to speak of in a few months but I'm running low on .22 so I stopped off at the way east BA Walmart. 9mm WWB was gone daddy gone when the last few times I've checked they have had a decent supply. Come to think of it, most of the .223 was gone too.
Now keep in mind I am not a regular checker of ammo like I was about 3 years ago so I don't know if this a fluke or the beginning of a trend.

What are you guys seeing out there in the way of supply?

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The walmart at admiral and memorial (aka ghetto-mart) in tulsa seems to be regularly out of common ammo types. They've been out of 9mm the last 2 times I've been there, so I quit going. Academy is usually well stocked though.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a box of WWB in 38, 9 and 45 at the BA Far East Walmart (Kenosha and Creek TP) about a week ago. They were out of .223, but had some .22 that day.

thefenux

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The WalMart I usually go to has been out of the WWB 9mm the last three times I've looked, but they've had almost everything else. (They were also out of Winchester 12 ga slugs last time.)

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ammo, reloading components, etc, all stiff good up in Enid. Enid hasn't been stocking WWB for a while, but they've been pretty good on Federal bulk packs for a good 6-9 months. Prices bumped up a couple dollars a month or two ago, but nothing drastic.

EDIT: WWB in stock in many calibers, incl .223 and .45, as of Fri night.

Last edited:

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ripnbst said:
BP having ammo in stock is not unusual but the prices being reasonable sure is.

I agree. That's why I was surprised when they had a whole table of WWB a few months back. I picked up a couple of the 100 rnd 9mm packs for a couple bucks over what Wally World gets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom