Guns welcome sign

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How is this for a sign?

4.bp.blogspot.com__TVJCfR7BxN8_S8ASTaS8QVI_AAAAAAAAAEg_jUVy__FyxR8_s1600_gunfree.jpg

lol...... I LIKE IT!

S

SpaceFlunky

I just printed some "no firearms allowed" signs at work today. I am working on making one for the "holstered weapons are welcome" requested also.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just printed some "no firearms allowed" signs at work today. I am working on making one for the "holstered weapons are welcome" requested also.

When you make the holstered weapons welcome sign can you pm me a pic and price? Is it gonna be on paper or something more durable? Now that i think of it i would like something bigger and more durable, kind of the size of the no parking signs and same type of material. I could mount it next to the doors. Think it would be pretty cool. I have christmas lights made of shotgun shells hanging above my door all year round.

S

SpaceFlunky

When you make the holstered weapons welcome sign can you pm me a pic and price? Is it gonna be on paper or something more durable? Now that i think of it i would like something bigger and more durable, kind of the size of the no parking signs and same type of material. I could mount it next to the doors. Think it would be pretty cool. I have christmas lights made of shotgun shells hanging above my door all year round.

sure man. We are making them 3 different sizes and are printed on Oracal 2640 print media and laminated. So they are durable decals to put on your windows.
I was going to try and knock out a design today if not for sure tomorrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom