Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms

Default Bushmaster ORC w/YHM Spectar Length Quad Rail and MBUS's

Just as the title says. It is a Bushmaster ORC with Yankee Hill Spectar length rail installed and magpul back up sights. This rifle has about 400 rounds of Winchester through it and that is it. It has never seen any steel casing ammo. Will include the factory locking case, 20 round magazine and factory scope risers.

$1,000 FTF in OKC/Norman area.

Please PM me if interested in pics as I can't post them from my iPad.
    Last edited by copeje; 07-19-2012 at 05:21 AM.
    "The world is a dangerous place. Not because of the people who are evil: but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

"In God We Trust. Everyone else we run through NCIC ( National Crime Information Center)."

"My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place - police, firefighters and members of our armed forces." Sidney Sheldon

Copeje's Feedback

Default Re: Bushmaster ORC w/YHM Spectar Length Quad Rail and MBUS's

Negotiable on price so I would consider reasonable offers.
    "The world is a dangerous place. Not because of the people who are evil: but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

"In God We Trust. Everyone else we run through NCIC ( National Crime Information Center)."

"My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place - police, firefighters and members of our armed forces." Sidney Sheldon

Copeje's Feedback

$975 obo

Copeje's Feedback

Bump $950

Copeje's Feedback

$925, need this gone so I can buy something else.

Copeje's Feedback

$900, now it's to the price of what the rifle cost new. Please someone buy this so I don't have to explain to the wife why I spent more money on another rifle!

Copeje's Feedback

Alright, here is too good of a deal to pass up. $875 for this rifle or I have the exact same rifle, new, wih rifle length rail installed I will sell for $950?

Copeje's Feedback

Bump!

Copeje's Feedback

Bump, make an offer if interested

Copeje's Feedback

Gone, please delete

Copeje's Feedback