Oh Valley Brook... (Deputies Arrest 17 in raid at Little Darlings)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WTF was Homeland Security doing there?

DHS covers approximately 22 different elements and 200,000 employees. When they say DHS, it could be any one of those sub-components. My office frequently identifies as DHS or DHS/TSA when dealing with stakeholders and other gov't agencies.

FWIW, I don't agree with DHS assets being used in stuff like this. Unless of course there's a human trafficking element, which specifically falls under the DHS umbrella.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First, they came for the strippers, and I said nothing, because I was not a stripper.
1st, I LOL'd at this.
2nd, Then I remembered to be politically correct, so: they're EXOTIC DANCERS, not STRIPPERS! Show some respect!
3rd, Whetsel is only going after this "filth" because it's an election year. Darrell Sorrels for Sheriff!!!!

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Oh dear. This gets creepier - and seedier - by the minute. OKC's own vigilante crime reporter John TV writes about it here:

http://johntv.com/17-arrested-at-little-darlings-strip-club-legitimate-bust-or-retaliation/

The Bates guy is a bit of an odd duck, but he's pretty involved in investigating the seedy underbelly of OKC's sex crime trade. He genuinely may be on to something here.

Edit to add: So the informant's attorney is none other than the titty twister defender Scott Adams . This has gone from laughable to frightening to complete bizarre...

Last edited:

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DHS covers approximately 22 different elements and 200,000 employees. When they say DHS, it could be any one of those sub-components. My office frequently identifies as DHS or DHS/TSA when dealing with stakeholders and other gov't agencies.

FWIW, I don't agree with DHS assets being used in stuff like this. Unless of course there's a human trafficking element, which specifically falls under the DHS umbrella.

It appears that ICE was the federal DHS agency involved in this, per the OSCO;s facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151047319851683.447711.206934041682&type=1

The OCSO was assisted by the Oklahoma City Police Department, the ABLE Commission, and ICE Homeland Security Investigations....

Oklahoma County Sheriff's Office: the investigators aren't under the umbrella of Homeland Security. They are a division of ICE called Homeland Security Investigations. It took a little while for us to understand as well.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh dear. This gets creepier - and seedier - by the minute. OKC's own vigilante crime reporter John TV writes about it here:

http://johntv.com/17-arrested-at-little-darlings-strip-club-legitimate-bust-or-retaliation/

The Bates guy is a bit of an odd duck, but he's pretty involved in investigating the seedy underbelly of OKC's sex crime trade. He genuinely may be on to something here.

Edit to add: So the informant's attorney is none other than the titty twister defender Scott Adams . This has gone from laughable to frightening to complete bizarre...

They all know each other in different little ways.....
you know, the Good 'Ole Boy Network.....

Wow. That JohnTV post was interesting. I also think it's kinda weird that County Sheriff office would be in on that raid. That's why I posted earlier about him just doing it cuz it's an election year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom