Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    ShotOfJack

Default Citizen Firearms in Broken Arrow

So I went in there, Clean shaven, wearing a polo shirt and shorts, I was greeted politely and asked how long they’ve been there, one of the men said 3 weeks.
    I then look at the vast amount of hand guns they have in the case, received a few text on my I phone, and the guy comes over to me with some awkward body language and asks me if I was taking pictures in his store?
    I told him no said I was looking at a text, showed him my phone and looked away. He didn’t seem to believe me. So I left.
    He then followed me out to my car and I asked what he was doing. he said
    " I’m writing down your license plate" I said okay have a nice day ill be sure to tell my friends about you.
    He said" ill tell em about you too"
    So I asked him if he would like to look at the pictures on my phone(there was no way I was outta sight in time to delete anything if I had)
    He said sure. So them I muttered something to the effect of” Just like the government, I have to prove innocent until guilty" I showed him the pictures of my sandwich I took of today (ill post pix of the sandwich later) along with the past 10 pix. He said "Well I apologize" I said thank you and left.
    WHAT A D!c6

Guess where I wont be shopping......

Default Re: Citizen Firearms in Broken Arrow

Is it illegal to take pictures of guns in gun stores???
    My Feedback Thread

Why would he care if you were taking pictures?
    -Brandon
    Rule 4: Doubletap: Carrying a gun is a great idea but it should never be your primary weapon. When you do end up using it for that last minute 'oh sh*t' moment remember to double tap. Its an emergency and that's why your using it and not your cricket bat so why skimp? One bullet more in the head will go a long way to ensuring your survival.

Maybe he thought you were trying to sell those pictures to underage kids......?
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalms, 144:1

Do what works, train often, train hard, fight hard, don't be the dead guy.

Well, he sounds like a nice guy. Guess I won't be visiting his store after all.
    “I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”
    - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."
    - C.S. Lewis

“You don’t have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.”
    - Ray Bradbury

Maybe he thought you were taking pictures with intentions of coming back after hours. I would have reacted the same way you did.

Quote Originally Posted by pokefun
    Maybe he thought you were taking pictures with intentions of coming back after hours. I would have reacted the same way you did.
    Isn't that what insurance is for?
    -Brandon
    Rule 4: Doubletap: Carrying a gun is a great idea but it should never be your primary weapon. When you do end up using it for that last minute 'oh sh*t' moment remember to double tap. Its an emergency and that's why your using it and not your cricket bat so why skimp? One bullet more in the head will go a long way to ensuring your survival.

Quote Originally Posted by roachjuice View Post
    Isn't that what insurance is for?
    I suppose it is, but if I thought someone was going to help themselves to my property I would attempt to head it off instead of letting insurance handle it.

I suppose it is, but if I thought someone was going to help themselves to my property I would attempt to head it off instead of letting insurance handle it.
    I don't think I would have reacted the same way. I would have asked "is there something you would like to look at or can I help you with something?" especially someone looking like what he described what he looked like.
    -Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by roachjuice View Post
    I don't think I would have reacted the same way. I would have asked "is there something you would like to look at or can I help you with something?" especially someone looking like what he described what he looked like.
    I meant I would have reacted the same way Shot reacted, as in I would have left the establishment. I think you must have read, or maybe I was not clear in my writing, that I was taking up for the store owner.

I meant I would have reacted the same way Shot reacted, as in I would have left the establishment. I think you must have read, or maybe I was not clear in my writing, that I was taking up for the store owner.
    Oh yea. Me too lol. Sorry. Yea I would have acted the same way. I would have just left.
    -Brandon

Wow I will have to stay out of that establishment. I appreciate the update. I always like visiting local gun shops just to check out what they have or even to get a look at a firearm before making a purchase.

Where are the sandwich pictures????
    "I said I never had much need for a pistol,..never said I didn't know how to use one!"
    The Berettaman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YhHjJbouhU

That's why you should only go to JB Books Approved Gun Stores.

I might drop by there with a few cameras and just go ape s**t taking pictures.

You should go back tomorrow and take pics. Make your first pic a pic of him.