Citizen Firearms in Broken Arrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've taken pics in gun shops before, I don't see the problem. I typically know of a few people that are looking for something, and if I run onto what they are looking for, I'll shoot them a pic, a price, and a location. Hell, I'm possibly working the owner up a sale - I'm doing them a favor.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I probably would ask them nicely to leave. now.

I have literally had people walk up to the door, (where I greet them) see my side arm, and turn around and get back in their car and leave.

Sometimes ppl are freaked out about all the cameras, but they usually chill pretty quick.

I mean duh... you run guns, you must have side arm, cameras, grenade launcher covering the counter etc. Right?

bmxr4life87

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I probably would ask them nicely to leave. now.

I have literally had people walk up to the door, (where I greet them) see my side arm, and turn around and get back in their car and leave.

Sometimes ppl are freaked out about all the cameras, but they usually chill pretty quick.

I mean duh... you run guns, you must have side arm, cameras, grenade launcher covering the counter etc. Right?

I get worried if the gun store doesnt have armed employees

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i bought a gun from reddog1 and he kept walking up behind me and asking "does it tickle when i do that?"
kinda freeked me out a little bit........ kinda

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We should all send them pictures of our favorite sandwiches...LOL : )

That there would be funny...i don't care WHO'S side yur on...HAHAHAHA

Latest posts

Top Bottom