Wonderful Resterant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys you have to try Cajun King 5816 NW 63rd. Just East of MacArthur South side on 63rd. It is a buffet, w/drink about $14.00 a person. Catfish, froglegs, and more. Just down home cooking.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ate there once before I moved back to Tulsa. It's soul food, and was pretty good! Soul food is not my first choice in food style, but the gumbo was great. They had some good fish too if I remember right. I liked those more than the chicken

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I fell for the hype and tried the place and didn't care for it. I'm not up on my Cajun cuisine, so I don't know how this compares to the real thing, but there just wasn't much there that I was blown away by.

Saying that, the fried chicken is really good and this is the only place I've ever been to that had catfish that I actually enjoyed. If you know me and catfish, that says a lot. Usually catfish, despite how amazing this place or that place makes it, all has the same dirty pond water taste to me (much like crawdads), but there wasn't one ounce of dirty pond water in their catfish.

Latest posts

Top Bottom