Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms

Default Vortex viper pst 4-16 x 50 opinions

Picked up a new to me .308 and am looking for some glass for it. I'm thinking about the vortex viper pst. It runs around $900. Opinions or anybody tried one? Or are there any suggestions for glass in that price range. Mainly looking for something with target turrets in the 3-15, 4-16 range. Thanks!

Default Re: Vortex viper pst 4-16 x 50 opinions

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfish View Post
    Picked up a new to me .308 and am looking for some glass for it. I'm thinking about the vortex viper pst. It runs around $900. Opinions or anybody tried one? Or are there any suggestions for glass in that price range. Mainly looking for something with target turrets in the 3-15, 4-16 range. Thanks!
    I bought the SFP version for around $600 if I recall correctly. I used it on my 338 Lapua for awhile and it did fine. I later moved it to a 223 bolt gun because
    I shoot it more. I've been totally pleased with it. It tracks perfectly and returns to zero with no problem. Glass, to my eyes anyway, is on par with my Leupold and my buddies Nikon. The turrets are solid and have a good solid click to them. Vortex has a great warranty, if it breaks, regardless of who owns it at the time, send it back and they will take care of it. I'm probably going to by another one for my SASS pretty soon. Great value for the money IMHO.
    NRA LAW ENFORCEMENT FIREARMS INSTRUCTOR PISTOL, SHOTGUN, PATROL RIFLE, PRECISION RIFLE
    GLOCK ARMORER, NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER, ALERRT INSTRUCTOR.

I have the 6x24x50 for around $750 on my AR-10. Works great, good glass
    Heros will die someday,possibly today

Victims die everyday of their lives.

Vortex had a price increase recently. I have the 4-16 MRAD SFP and the 4-16 MOA FFP available. Email me if you're interested.
    My Feedback Thread
    Class 3 Designs, LLC (07 FFL/02 SOT)
    WTS: Barrel Threading Services
    WTS: Silencers
    PMs disabled, email me instead so I don't have to delete our messages every 2 weeks. info@class3REMOVEdesigns.com. Be sure to take out the REMOVE.