Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms

Default Oklahoma Wounded Warrior project support.

I work at Hudiburg Chevy, Buick, GMC in Midwest City and During the month of September we are going to donate a portion of every car sold to the Oklahoma wounded warrior project to help our Rusty Dunagan who is one of 23 surviving Triple Amputees. Here is his website: http://www.rustyholdmyhand.com/about-rusty

You may know Master Chief Larry Van Schuyver who runs Sittinprettyusa.com and sells T-shirts at all of the gunshows. He and I have been working together to get this set up. I am not a commission salesman and am retired Navy so I will make sure you get treated with the respect you deserve. If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle give me a shout and help support local Oklahoma Wounded Warriors. You can email me at jolmstead@hudiburg.com or call/text my cell at 405-625-6976. I can sell New Chevrolet/GMC/Buick and anything on our used lot. Thanks so much for your support.
    ‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’

My feedback..... http://www.okshooters.com/forums/sho...ight=peppersac

Default Re: Oklahoma Wounded Warrior project support.

Great cause :-) I've purchased shirts from "SittingPretty" to help but I can't afford a new car for the cause unfortunately. Hope you guys do great!

Have been in Nashville for the last week. Jersey Mike's is advertising the Wounded Warrior (Oklahoma) on their cups. Have heard several radio advertisements as well.

I've never heard of the Oklahoma Wounded Warrior Project....only the Wounded Warrior Project. (but good on 'ya for doing something).

Have they branched out into seperate state organizations now or are you talking about a different group?
    Last edited by SMS; 08-31-2012 at 06:58 PM.
    Hope is not a course of action. -MSG Anthony "Bucket" Pryor

Quote Originally Posted by BadgeBunny View Post
    ...Every man can contribute something. In your case it sounds like the dogs will eat good ...
    My Feedback: http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?60091-Sms

I Thank everyone for any support, donations, buying the under armor products. This foundation as well as hope for the warriors has helped my family and out so much the last. They are amazing!! All started September 15th 2011 when I was wounded severely in Afghanistan!
    Professional Paintless Dent Repair

Contact for more information, bartering is welcome!

Another awesome story is the wounded warrior amputee softball team. Google em up if you get a minute.