What with all the cops on I-35/235???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drove from the middle of Pott Co to almost yukon for almost 15 years.
I could drive like a bat out of hell and make it there in like one hour.
I could kick back and drive the speed limit and make it in about an hour and 5 minutes.
I learned to kick back, enjoy the ride, and show up relaxed and alive.
That's just me, your mileage may vary......

Yep ... It's amazing the things you "learn" as you "ripen" ... LOL

Get off my kool-aide mofo'! lol

HEY! They are all at the Mansion for Stupidfest ... err ... Septemberfest ... right now ... We could go create some waves ... That would at least get you on her radar! :lookaroun

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's obedience training for citizens. Along with the TSA, LE drones, free speech zones, swat over use, no knock increases and military arms to PDs. Don't sweat it though, it's all under control.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's obedience training for citizens. Along with the TSA, LE drones, free speech zones, swat over use, no knock increases and military arms to PDs. Don't sweat it though, it's all under control.

ROFLMAO!! As someone who has "inside" information, I assure you, nothing could be further from the truth! :D

DrivesGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did some Military Police Work while on Active Duty and got an associates degree in Criminal Justice. Speed Limits are usually recommended by safety personnel. The limits are set mainly based upon dry road conditions and ideal weather conditions. I will freely admit though that a speeding violation can be used to search a vehicle if the driver acts in a suspicious manner. I was stopped on the H.E. Bailey turnpike once. The trooper asked me where I was going. He said that my bright lights were on. I apologized and he let me on my way. I just set cruise control for the limit. You are only going to get to your destination 5 or 10 minutes sooner by speeding.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are only going to get to your destination 5 or 10 minutes sooner by speeding.

Depends on the distance of the drive. My house to work every day negligible at 10mph over. My house to New Orleans which we do frequently 1.5 hours difference at 10mph over on the moving average. That's 1.5 less hours I have to spend driving.

If we could do away with some of the silly interstate speed limits and turnpike speed limits I could do NOLA in 8 hours.

We did San Antonio to Tulsa once in 8 hours.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HEY! They are all at the Mansion for Stupidfest ... err ... Septemberfest ... right now ... We could go create some waves ... That would at least get you on her radar! :lookaroun

I don't want to get on her radar by getting arrested. Just wanna get on her...radar that is. We could have GC invite her to go shooting with us, then I can win her over with my puppy. Chicks dig puppies. Raya is a total chick magnet.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't want to get on her radar by getting arrested. Just wanna get on her...radar that is. We could have GC invite her to go shooting with us, then I can win her over with my puppy. Chicks dig puppies. Raya is a total chick magnet.

Believe it or not they had a fight at the Mansion yesterday. WTF is wrong with people??!?!?! Imagine those dumbasses surprised when ERT swept down on them! ROFLMAO!!

Yeah, that Raya ... she's your ticket ... Seriously ...

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've been stopped twice for going the speed limit during rush hour. Both time the officers were kind and suggested I go with the flow because I was a hazard for going the limit. But I'm old and I'm not in a hurry any more. So, I just quit driving during rush hour.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never felt more pity for an OHP officer than after seeing this video. To stand there and have some attention-deprived mommy-lover bait you into confrontation...

I personally commend all three of those officers for their self-control, and that kid should have been slammed into a wall locker multiple times in Junior High School. Maybe he would have learned the cost of provocation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom