What did you do to 'prep' today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was in high school preppies were the kids that dressed really nice, made good grades, teacher's pets, etc. Hmm, today I guess it means something completely different. Did nothing to prepare today but did buy some more ammo from Atwoods yesterday.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Bought another #10 can of "chicken breasts w/ mashed potatoes" mountain house meals. Also inventoried my ammo (not nearly enough).

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought another #10 can of "chicken breasts w/ mashed potatoes" mountain house meals. Also inventoried my ammo (not nearly enough).

1. Where do you buy your Mountain House?
2. I inventoried my ammo this week, as well. I'm not sure I'll get to the "I've got enough" phase anytime soon ;)

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
1. Where do you buy your Mountain House?
2. I inventoried my ammo this week, as well. I'm not sure I'll get to the "I've got enough" phase anytime soon ;)

I usually just order them off of amazon or cheaperthandirt, but in this case I bought it from a buddy that does a ton of backpacking. This guy spends around half his year hiking and spends the other halfworking to fund his trips. I would be down to go in on a group buy.

Have you ever tried Backpack & pantry brand? They have more exotic flavor choices like curry and cheesy potatoes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom