Please recomend me what is a good quality 7.62 X 39 mm ammo. I am looking to buy some FMJ is fine for my paper target shooting.
In the distant past I bought "Wolf Brand FMJ" or Norinco Chinese surplus type FMJ. That was way before the variety came about. Back then I think I was only able to get I think 123 grain FMJ or 122 grain hollow point.
Shooting will be out of European type semi AK.
Has anyone had any issues with the following brands?
1) Golden Tiger? Who makes this?
2) Brown Bear? (Is this steel case?)
--What is the difference in these two?????
3) Silver Bear? (Is this alum case?)
4) Tula? I am assuming this is Russian.
5) Hornady steel case stuff?
Thanks in advance for any information.