Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Where to buy deuce and a half?

I've always wanted a 4x4 but think a multi-fuel 6x6 is better. So where can I buy one locally? Living by an Army base growing up, they were everywhere but wouldn't mind finding one locally. Any suggestions? I have plans to make it the ultimate camping rig!

Default Re: Where to buy deuce and a half?

There are some on Craig's list, just type in military and a select all for sale they will pop up.
    Do or do not, there is no try.

"Political Correctness doesn't change us, it shuts us up." Glenn Beck

"Strike First, Strike Hard!"

Quote Originally Posted by 30BulletHoles View Post
    Thanks, that's useless since they are in California.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedrat View Post
    Thanks, I'll call tomorrow

it seems that www.govliquidation.com has some for sale in the OKC area from time to time.
    38SLF3355520977, 38SLE3052759744, 42SWC2304914718

There is a place west of stillwater on highway 51 that has all sorts of surplus vehicles not sure on prices but looked like lots of them last time i was that direction....4 months ago i bet

EDIT-Its called camo corner surplus and truck sales thanks to an interwebz search

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer7 View Post
    it seems that www.govliquidation.com has some for sale in the OKC area from time to time.
    That's the place to go. Just be carefull when filling out any forms or payment info.
    They will deny your purchase or attempt to levy a "fine" to allow the transaction to proceed.
    I'm not biased

Quote Originally Posted by JB Books View Post
    DennisShoddy is the 12th Imam
    Common sense is not a Gift....
    Its a punishment, because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Quote Originally Posted by becker_atc View Post
    There is a place west of stillwater on highway 51 that has all sorts of surplus vehicles not sure on prices but looked like lots of them last time i was that direction....4 months ago i bet
    He buys them from government liquidation for resale.
    I'm not biased

Quote Originally Posted by JB Books View Post
    DennisShoddy is the 12th Imam
    Common sense is not a Gift....
    Its a punishment, because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

I have one right here in Tulsa. Friend from high school owns it and wants to sell it

Quote Originally Posted by dennishoddy View Post
    That's the place to go. Just be carefull when filling out any forms or payment info.
    They will deny your purchase or attempt to levy a "fine" to allow the transaction to proceed.
    Gotcha, I shop there or browse there looking for replacement parts for the H1. I got a replacement hood there about a year ago.

On another note. I am glad you started this thread. I was going to author one because I am looking for a bobbed deuce and was going to see if anyone here had one or considerable experience with one.

If you've never bought from government liquidations it can be a hassle, plus your really don't know what your getting, some locations like Ft Sill won't let you drive off base it has to be towed/hauled off. Also some places like Ft Sill won't allow reviews either, other places won't help with loading. Plus there is end-use required paperwork that has to be just right or they keep sending it back. It's funny how they hold us to such high standards, but there own standards are so much lower!!! Ok maybe not that funny...
    The people should not be afraid of their governments. Government should be afraid of their people.
    III
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer7 View Post
    Gotcha, I shop there or browse there looking for replacement parts for the H1. I got a replacement hood there about a year ago.

On another note. I am glad you started this thread. I was going to author one because I am looking for a bobbed deuce and was going to see if anyone here had one or considerable experience with one.
    The bobbed deuces are awesome. IMO, much more practical unless you are towing or hauling real heavy loads. If you can't bob the deuce yourself it looks like Easternsurplus.net will do it for $3500 or you can buy the kit yourself and do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Parks 788 View Post
    The bobbed deuces are awesome. IMO, much more practical unless you are towing or hauling real heavy loads. If you can't bob the deuce yourself it looks like Easternsurplus.net will do it for $3500 or you can buy the kit yourself and do it.
    I do not want to hijack this thread but www.boyceequipment.com has some of the best ones I have seen.