Looking for Tulsa Paintless Dent Repair and Car Detail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesn't have to be in the same building.
I used Dent Terminator in the past and he did a good job. Went back for a few low door dents and I belive it to be the son said he couldn't do it. Didn't seem too interested in even trying.

Need an interior detail also. Need some spot treatment of the carpet and cleaning/conditioning of the leather. Have a new set of Catch-All's I'm ready to install. Windows and overall cleanup.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used Zudz at 111th & Memorial to detail my truck, they did a great job.

All I know about body work and dent repair is to tell you to stay the hell away from Accurate Auto Body.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wanted to update this. I went back to Dent Terminator and Tim took care of all my dings and dents for an excellent price. 5 or so light door dings (kids in a garage), one hood ding, and a crease on a door was $150.
I used A1 AutoBody in BA for my detail and that also worked out well at a good price. Full detail, engine, carpets, 2 coats of wax, the works $125.
Used refinish restorer on my faded Avalanche cladding and the truck is looking like new.

Latest posts

Top Bottom