Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Judge Napolitano: how to get fired from Fox in under 5 minutes...

Beat your plowshares into swords
    And your pruning hooks into spears;
    Let the weak say, “I am a mighty man."

"When young men seek to be like you, when lazy men resent you, when powerful men look over their shoulder at you, when cowardly men plot behind your back, when corrupt men wish you were gone and evil men want you dead . . . Only then will you have done your share." —- Phil Messina My Feedback

Default Re: Judge Napolitano: how to get fired from Fox in under 5 minutes...

I love the judge. He helped shape many of my political opinions. WTF?
    I'm not saying you're stupid, I'm just saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to let you know how I feel.

what if 33 was 42?
    what if reddog was right the whole time?
    what if been is a fusion center plant?

Banned

I said some of thise same things here on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by peanut View Post
    I said some of thise same things here on this forum.
    Well, then, you're fired. And leave the stapler please.
    I'm not saying you're stupid, I'm just saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to let you know how I feel.

What if the judge's rant was really boring and I lost interest at 1:42?

LL

What if most people just don't see it your way? What if anyone who doesn't see it your way isn't automatically stupid or manipulated or "part of the conspiracy"?

What if you just make your case, as best you can, and accept that what you believe might not come across to others quite as beautifully idyllic as you picture it in your own mind?
    And what if, when people disagree with your proposed solutions, you try to find better ways to make your case rather than accuse everyone else of being self-interested, small-minded, hypocrites?

Judge Napolitano is an excellent professor of Constitutional principles and he does a great job of relating the mindset and motivations of the Founders to a modern audience. He is also very lucid when discussing legal precedents on various topics. Neither of those two previous statements means that his proposed solutions are necessarily the best ones and it certainly doesn't mean they are the only ones possible. Please remember that even the Founding Fathers disagreed on some pretty basic stuff and fought it out politically.

reddog?? You there, buddy??
    In case you are wondering why I am here:

One of the owners/mods is a top member of the Oklahoma Infraguard (sic) which is a bunch of jack booted thugs getting off acting like Nazi's (sic) associated with Homeland Security. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I still don't understand people getting offended on the Internet.
    (Oh ... and Post 12 was MINE ... ALL MINE!! )

Quote Originally Posted by BadgeBunny View Post
    reddog?? You there, buddy??
    He is currently being held at a black site somewhere in wy.

I couldn't find fault with anything he said. Maybe it goes to show you that even the "conservative" (not) Fox news is really a media shill just on the other end of the sawhorse.

I guess I don't understand what was so bad about expressing this opinion on a show where opinions are expressed
    "This We'll Defend"

Patron

His show was cancelled. He wasn't fired.

He was on Friday with one of the news bunnys.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
    I guess I don't understand what was so bad about expressing this opinion on a show where opinions are expressed
    It's perfectly fine to express your opinion, so long as you choose a side. The hardest thing to remember is that there are no sides.
    J.B.

What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Glocktogo's Feedback

What if this all took place nearly a year ago?
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything; really helps when you get old.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeman View Post
    His show was cancelled. He wasn't fired.

He was on Friday with one of the news bunnys.
    Truth^^^^^ - I listen to his short commentary pieces regularly and he is a frequent panelist on Fox - he is very good but his rating weren't.