22 lr Ammo ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 525 box I bought when my 9 year old son and I went to H&H. We shoot more than 1/2 of that the last time we went to the range. He asked me this weekend when we could go again. I don't want to go and shoot up the remaining rounds I have. I keep thinking production will catch up with demand and I can put some back for the future but thus far it hasn't happened. I guess I was naive to think that the shortage would only be short term.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is the one caliber for which I keep several thousand on hand, and I still have plenty from when a buddy closed his gun shop years ago. :D

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm good on 22, but still wish I would have bought a few more bricks of Winchester in the cool wooden boxes at Bass Pro in December. Oh well...

SABOT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have maybe 100 rounds of Minimags. I would like to have at least 1000. Haven't been able to find it in quantity and at a decent price point for a year or more. Same goes for 5.56, 7.62 & 9mm.

No biggie though since all my guns were in my boat when it was hit by a hurricane and swept out to sea.

JamesP82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad and I keep 3 cases back at a minimum. Have over twice that at the moment and still make it to the range once a week to shoot. If I got too low I would just switch to my pellet rifle and still go to the range.

How many of you have not seen pellets at Walmart for like $15 per 1k?

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm way light on 22. But I check WM everytime we're there one of these days I'll get lucky. I'd go ahead and put some on backorder via an online order if it weren't for the fact that I've never found 22 anywhere as cheap as WM sells it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom