Walmart ammo sales

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That varies from store to store but if you can get a hold of the manager on duty you can usually get what you need, but as mentioned previously they'll take it up front for you since the sporting goods register is closed.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it depends on the knowledge of the manager and their staff and the store in general. Back home, Wal Marts policy is no ammunition or firearm sales between 10pm and 6am. It has always been in place, just not followed by some.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They can sell ammo anytime. It basically is up to the manager on duty. there has been a push to put 1 manager per night on duty lately and in those big stores there is a **** ton of stuff that has to happen at night. if you want something at 10 you either need the patience of Job of you may be SOL. That is when the night manager is assiging out their crew, making any changes, getting there back room team equipped and a dozen other things. by 11-1130 things are slowing down again and most dont mind grabbing the keys and helping a customer out.

What I have been telling many of my customers is the best time to come is around 330 in the morning. It is when there back room is finally empty enough to get to and dig around in the lockup cage where all the nights shipment is stored once it comes off the trucks plus there is a slight and short lul in the managers night right about then when they aren't 100MPH trying to get something started or get something finished that they are just in a holding pattern and have plenty of time to help.

With all that said DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT! come to Yukon Wal-Mart at 3 AM and expect anything for at least a 15 minute time frame, you will wait.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I scored a little 223 at the Tri-City Walmart this evening, they are doing 3 box maximums. The older bald guy that works the counter back there is a super nice guy too, I am going to start going to that store more often. The Moore store is always TOO BUSY and understaffed at the registers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom